Sunday, July 13, 2008

Awww jeez...






I knew it was going to happen, but I wish it would have taken longer than 2 1/2 months! I lost my engagement ring already....


I had put it down on a big boulder while I went swimming in the lake below where I work. When I went to pick up my clothes, I forgot my ring was on top of them, and the ring went flying - right into a large crevasse between the rocks. D'oh! I couldn't see it down there, nor was my arm long enough to reach it down there even if I could.


At least the ring was kind of cheap. I specifically picked out one that I wouldn't mind loosing too much, because I knew it was going to happen eventually. Maybe I should just paint one on so I never loose it....

4 comments:

tinyyellowteardrop said...

You can always get a tattoo of a ring! LOL

High Power Rocketry said...

Sorry about the ring. I have a metal detector so I am often drafted to help others recover lost rings. It takes hours sometimes to get them to honestly and accurately retrace their day.

Dan Winkler said...

Now you'll always know where it is.

JenPB said...

Funny...I'm with Viajera! ;) I never take the ring off...not sure at this point it would slide off if I tried....uh...nope!