Thursday, October 06, 2005

What next for Heather?

The next few months are going to be busy. Mom and I are going to spend them cleaning the entire house and land, paring down our belongings to the nth degree. Once the homestead sells and everything else is in order, she's moving to Florida.

What will I do? I want to save money and eventually buy land and build a cool new house. It'll be a few years though. Also, today I went to my doc. He's going to take out the wires and some screws from my arm in December. I need to do everything that requires any strength between now and then. As soon as I hit the operating table, I'm not allowed/won't be able to do hardly anything for a few months. After my appointment this morning I went to a Barnes and Noble to look at their house building books. I want to build something really cool this time around.

No comments: