Monday, May 21, 2007

What I did this weekend


I drove the van over to a friend's house, where we finished prepping it and built a plastic tent.



I buffed and wiped the sanding dust off my van with their dog...




Fancy spray gun!



We were out spraying until 9pm last night. The van is now a nice, shiny pink. We'll give it another coat sometime this week, in between rain showers. More pictures to come soon! And then...interior work.

There's a fabric store going out of business around the corner from me, so I bought 7 yards of really pretty fabric to redo my tattered seat and bed covers. Should be fun!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather,
I like your van and I think your cute. I'm anxious to see how you look in your van with the new paint job. Later

Anonymous said...

What a lovely van.

Now you can truly say you drive a pinko VW.

Zarzamora said...

I'm thoroughly impressed with your van-skills. You certainly aren't lazy! I love your paint-job and your bamboo flooring - and I'm sorry about your wreck!! Your hair color is awesome too. :)