Monday, December 22, 2003

Essays

I'm almost done with the 4 page essay on clothing materials, types and applications. I'm now moving on to the 8 minimum pages on everything hypothermia related! They want to know the causes, effects and cures for hypothermia, including symptoms such as frost bite, frost nip, and trench foot. I don't know how I'll manage to stretch the information for 8+ pages.

I'm getting prepared. To my right is my french press. In about a minute I'm going to depress the plunger and pour out fresh, highly caffinated irish cream roast.

Heather's Coffee:

Heat mug of water for 2 minutes in microwave. Pour into french press along with two tablespoons of freshly ground Irish Cream coffee.

Into the mug, pour 1/4 cup of heavy cream. Add 3 dashes of Vietnamese cinnamon. Grate 1/2 teaspoon of Granada Nutmeg into mix. Add one to two tablespoons of mexican vanilla. Sprinkle in one tablespoon of sucanant sugar. Add coffee, stir and enjoy. Make more. Repeat all night until essay is done.

No comments: