Tuesday, January 06, 2004

Back At School

Here I sit, procrastinating again. I'm currently in the computer lab. I'm supposed to be typing an essay on an opinionated environmental article I just read. Instead, I decided to surf the web and update my blog :-)

Things are going well here at school. They have me fast tracked. While the rest of the group I came in with 9 days ago still has a week of orientation to go, I start my Vocation tomorrow. Heh heh heh. :-) Sorry, I can't help but gloat. It's a good feeling to be smart enough to be put into classes ahead of my peers. It's a good thing I didn't go to school. I'd have an ego bigger then Australia. As it is now, my ego is about the size of Alaska. (Australia could fit two Alaskas in it)

Tomorrow I job shadow, then the next day I'm into Outdoor Rec full-time. They just assigned us all into different groups for our upcoming skiing trips. This is so exciting! They're all impressed I'm almost done with Level A and C paperwork already. The only problem is, now I'm going to have a lot of down time. I'm going to try to convince them to let me take Carpentry and/or mechanics to fill in the OR holes.

I'll write more later, now I really have to buckle down and do my paperwork. Right after I check some things online.... :-)

No comments: