Sunday, October 05, 2003

What am I doing up at 2am? Well, I haven't been able to sleep. My bed is currently strewn with back issues of Wooden Boat, Backpacker, and Scientific American magazines, three sketchbooks, 1 box of 24 colored pencils, a dog eared copy of Blue Highways, a half eaten bag of Sour Patch Kid candies, the library book "What Should I Do With My Life?", and two sleeping bags.

(( I really miss life on the trail. I have to confess that my bed isn't really a mattress...my real matress is out in my house. I've been sleeping on my closed cell foam camping pad and snuggling up to my sleeping bags at night. I do have real blankets, because I don't want to wear out my bags too much by sleeping in them at home, too. ))

I'm not in the mood to clear off my bed to go to sleep, so I've been on the computer researching what I should do with my life. It's an amusing but never ending cycle. There are just so many interesting things to do! Currently I'm looking into nursing.

No comments: