Tuesday, June 01, 2004

What's New

I have written exactly 3 letters since getting home. I'm going a lot slower than I thought. Please don't think I've abandoned you!

Yesterday I became a crispy critter from erradicating weeds and prepping the beds for the third straight day. I thought I had tanned enough in AZ to prevent burning. Nope. OWW.

Mom went in to the hospital to have her blood typed and matched for a blood transfusion in the next few days. She's so anemic that they need to siphon in a couple of bags of packed cells to get her up to par.

While we were out, we picked up a bunch of really nice looking seedlings for the garden. Mom is being very generous with my money, now that I have my own credit card... :-)

Time to be bad and charge some car repairs on my card so I can become a workaholic with a full time job! I have yet to price parts for the things I think I can do myself, and the cost of labor for those more difficult things. I'm guessing labor for what I need done will run about $500.

Time to become a tycoon. Maybe Sam and I can start a killer lemonade stand. Even better, we could become like Homer Simpson and start selling Tomaccos! (Tomatoes with Tobacco genes in them) Billing them as organic Tomaccos could boost the price nicely. Get your daily servings of vegetables and an organic high at the same time!

I think we'll do pretty well until the health department and ATF shut us down. Eww, speaking of health department...they just published all of the scores for resturaunts in Central VT in the paper. It's always the fast food places that have the lowest scores. I'm lovin' it.

No comments: