Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Woohoo!

I got my paws on a picture of Mr X. My jaw dropped to the floor when I saw it. He's got a really, really, really nice chest! Pardon me while I drool.

Sam and I went swimming in the pond across the street earlier today. She had seen Mr. X's picture and thought it would be funny to take some cleavage shots of myself to send to him.

Since I have no naturally occuring cleavage, the photo shoot was... interesting :-) It's amazing what a well placed halter top can do! Sam thought it was the funniest thing she had seen in a long time. She kept directing me into optimum cleavage poses.

When she was done with that, I took some goofy pictures of us together. I'll post the good ones later tonight.

Our computer has been going on a file deletion rampage. It won't install any new programs, and it won't let us open or reinstall old ones. Our photo editing program went AWOL so I tried downloading a temporary one. The computer ate it. I'm about ready to spring for the $100 kind of photo program you buy at Staples ... not the cheap, easily coruptable kind you get bundled with other software. Staples is open until 9pm...Where's my credit card? Until I can fix the computer or get a new program, you don't get to see any more pictures.

In other news, Mr. X has a really nice chest. :-)

No comments: