Thursday, March 09, 2006

Sleep

It figures. As soon as I wrote how energetic I've been lately, I crashed. I passed out on top of my bed at 9pm last night and didn't come to until midnight, when I finally got under the covers and went to sleep for real. Needless to say, I didn't do any of the really cool stuff that was happening downtown last night. But who cares? This is Austin! There's always so much going on, one never has a lack of things to do.

I talked to mom last night about my lack of a job and quickly diminishing supply of money. She told me to hang tight and not sell out for a temp job at McDonalds or what have you, to just be calm and wait for my "real" job to come down the pike. Better to be cleaning the house, exploring Austin, and reading lots of books in the meantime, instead of immediately locking myself into a dead end job. Nice in theory, but can I make it?

No comments: