Sunday, July 18, 2004

What to do next?



 
This picture is of Steve, my ex-boyfriend from a few years ago. Right now he's working for the Maine Conservation Corps in his second year of being a crew leader. I'm so jealous! It sounds like he's having a blast. I applied for the same job a year before he did, but didn't get it. It worked out ok though, as I spent that year saving up money to go hiking from Florida to Virginia the next.
 
Now I'm figuring out what my next big project is going to be. I'm really drawn to the National Civilian Conservation Corps, the Peace Corps, and Habitat For Humanity.
 
I'm going to go think about it while I clean up my house and the surrounding area. Only 2 or 3 more weeks until my aunt, uncle, two kids, two dogs and one cat move into my place!


No comments: