Thursday, July 22, 2004

Yestermorrow Design Build School

The Yestermorrow Design Build School is so cool! We went there last night for a talk at 7:30, and didn't get home until well after 11. I took every single piece of promotional material they had. I've been online looking at their site today and have printed out an internship application. I am definately applying! I've found what I want to do with my life. :-)

I'm going to fill out the application and bring it and the other required materials over before the week is out. They should hire me. I have a background in construction, I'm a voracious learner, I'm enthusiastic and a hard worker, and if you look up Yestermorrow Building School on Google, my blog is third on the list. If you look up just Yestermorrow Building, I'm first on the list.

Well, off to regular work for the day.


No comments: